Information on the processing of personal data
Dear Visitor, your personal data are used by “Azienda Agricola Eredi Francesco Rizzelli”, which is the owner for their processing, in accordance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
- Mode and purpose of data processing
We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Information technology (internal management)
- Telematics (fax, e-mail)
With the following purposes:
- Delivery of the requested service (stay in the facility/guide/purchase products, etc.).
- Legal Basis
The legal basis for the processing of the common data you provide (e.g., generalities/company name, e-mail address/phone number, etc.) with the purpose of providing the requested service, according to Art.6 of the GDPR Regulations, is:
- Request for services (cloud registration and access; request for consultation/quotation)
The provision of data is absolutely optional, but refusal to provide it in whole or in part may result in the inability to provide the services requested.
- Categories of recipients
Without prejudice to communications performed in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of data subjects:
- Authorized persons (administration and business area)
- Internal managers (administration and business area)
- External managers (IT support companies)
All individuals are identified in writing, and specific written instructions about data processing have been provided.
- Retention period
The data you provide for requests through our forms will be stored, in electronic format, in the company’s databases for as long as necessary for the performance of the requested activity, without prejudice to the longer storage obligation, imposed by law, for contractual and accounting documents. Data uploaded to the Cloud will be stored, again in electronic format, for the duration of the existing business relationship and then archived for five years in the relevant customer file.
- Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- Know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, and blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to restrict and/or object to the processing of data concerning him/her;
- Right of revocation;
- Right to data portability;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the data controller, in a structured, machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Pursuant to Art. 23 GDPR, the above rights may be restricted, as determined by state law, to safeguard the prevention, investigation, detection, and prosecution of crimes or the execution of criminal sanctions, including safeguarding against and preventing threats to public safety. The owner of the processing of your personal data is “Azienda Agricola Eredi Francesco Rizzelli” . The Commercial Area Manager, designated as the person responsible for the processing of your data, can be contacted for any inquiries at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org